I thought I’d mention some of my thoughts about mtg blogs on tumblr and people following me on this blog. :)
- I intend to post about EDH, MTG in general and altered art, in that order. I’ll sometimes slip in some other stuff if I think you guys will like it or if I just really want to share it.
- All feedback welcome. If you like something about my blog, feel free to tell me! If you have ideas for my blog, please tell me! If there’s something you don’t like about my blog and think it’d be worth asking if I’d change it, tell me! If you really hate my blog and want to be rude about it, you can tell me (I really don’t see the point though, clicking “block” is surely easier).
- I’m a fan of all the MTG blogs that have been popping up on tumblr. Some are packed full of posts that I love and others aren’t particularly interesting to me. Regardless of how much I like the content, as long as it’s about MTG and it’s not negative, I’m glad it’s here.
- I don’t always remember to follow blogs or like posts that really appeal to me. There’s definitely a lot of blogs and posts that deserve more of my attention. Sorry guys :P
- Sometimes a blog that I like posts stuff I don’t like, and that’s okay. I’ll probably keep following unless it bothers me too much, in which case I’ll unfollow but keep up with the bits I like on the tags.
- I enjoy playing MTG and blogging on tumblr. Thanks to all my followers, thanks for all the reblogs and thanks for all the ideas. :D
I know that not everyone shares my views tumblr, my blog, mtg, edh, etc. but I thought I’d just put mine here for you guys to see. I’m off to do some gatherer trawling now, so many decks need building…