I build too many EDH decks (or Commander as it is now called). I'm a casual player with a limited budget, but I try to build my decks to a reasonable power level for a casual environment. This blog is where I plan on sharing them and any other thoughts I might have about Magic in general.
Card of the Day:
- Legend Rule now looks at each player individually. You can now have two Geists of Saint trafts on opposite ends of the board.
- Same applies to Planeswalker uniqueness rules. (You can no longer kill off an opponent’s JTMS with a Jace Beleren)
- Sideboard is now UP TO 15 cards. (Not 15 or 0)
- Indestructable is also now a keyword. (it can be removed by things such as humility)
- Unblockable is now NOT a keyword
I just need to sleeve them up and they’ll be ready to play. They are both missing some cards I’d like, but I’ll trade for those when I get the chance. Now I just have to put together all the other decks I’m working on. :S
steinlockchen asked: My Tappedout account is Netto09, and i would love your opinion on my decks :D, i need help at cutting some cards out of some. thank you! i await your comments!
Okay, I’ll check them out when I can. My account name is the1laz. :)
-prepares to be stoned to death-
Apparently, Modern Masters boxes/boosters are only being given away to people who participate in Modern Tournaments at the only major branded LGS here. Kinda hard to get excited with such a limited supply. :|
(no preorders were allowed, and upon release, you aren’t even allowed to purchase boosters.)
My friend and I were looking at getting boxes because it’d be fun to draft, but the price is ridiculous. I guess we won’t now.